East African School of Aviation (EASA) is the training Directorate of Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA). The school is established on 87 acres of land; 15 Km East of the city of Nairobi and about five minutes’ drive from the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. EASA was Founded in 1954 to provide training for Telegraphic and Teleprinter operators and was expanded in 1960 to cater to Engineering Technicians and Air Traffic Controllers. In July 1963 the operations of EASA were entrusted to ICAO and later came under the EAC. In 1982, the present modern school was built on an 87-acre site and has the capability to train all major specialized areas of civil aviation except pilot training.