The IEEE Xplore digital library is a powerful resource for discovery of scientific and technical content published by the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) and its publishing partners.
IEEE Xplore provides web access to more than four-million full-text documents from some of the world’s most highly-cited publications in electrical engineering, computer science, and electronics.
The content in IEEE Xplore comprises:
- 195+ journals
- 1,800+ conferences
- 9,000+ technical standards
- Approximately 2,400 books
- 485+ educational courses
Approximately 20,000 new documents are added to IEEE Xplore each month.
Access to full-text documents in IEEE Xplore can be obtained from:
- A broad range of institutional subscription options
- Exclusive subscriptions available to IEEE members and IEEE society members
- Online purchase of individual documents (at discounted prices for IEEE members)
Visit the link: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/contact